Money and Words

Money is stored labor and words are stored ideas. Money is like art. Art is a verb, not a subject. Like the Benny Goodman song says in the song title, It is not "what" you do, it is the "way" that you do it. Finally, politics is gossip. Called rumor in the market, 70% of rumor it has been said often turns out to be true. Rumor, like gossip, is people said. People said reflects people spirit. This blog talks to issues spirit, not to people said. This is only what I say, everyone else does what they say. Links to other Sunset Stroller sites below.

Wednesday 13 October 2021

Last words by Danny....

Summing Up: Expected to be the last entry for the bigcyranose, at least for awhile...by the late Danny Silkglass, from long ago and far down the road

 "I don't buy stories, I buy shares. Instead I follow the buy/sell money decisions painted on the charts. For all sellers there must be a buyer. Also, I follow Uncle Joe Granville's on- balance-volume, and the closing stock price oscillators, all seen in candlestick patterns. 

Simple point and figure charts are also very good because they easily highlight price changes. Here again, I follow the trend since prices linger in the trend longer than they do in the change of the trend.  

Finally, I manage my cash strategy to suit my personal risk reward goals in not more than five positions selected from blue chips in the Dow Jones, or those with favorable dividend histories. 

If I Bought, then I am a Seller

Buy uptrends. Be wary of carefully selected growth stocks by someone else and absolutely avoid bottom fishing. Be a buyer, remember stocks should be bought by you, not sold to you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment